Donington Endurance Legends May 12th/13th 2

Paulm

55 minutes ago, Ulleke said:

Nice bikes, the OSS stand will be promising indeed. Does any body now if in Holland we do something similar?

The OSS stand won’t be promising it’ll be fucking awesome:D and you cloggies need to sort a show out over there for us to come to!

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wescooley19 said:

Hi PaulM,  my humble offering if it's of any use to you? I realise there's bigger/faster/louder bikes that offer more of a visual appeal but it's here if you need it! 

73930C95-9AE5-4CD4-96CD-5D47A797CE94.jpeg

Youre on the list Simon, will be sorting a definitive list and letting people know in the nearish future.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok ladies and gents,a quick update on things, we a currently waiting on an email from the organisers for the dimensions of the stand so we can judge better how many bike we can actually fit on the stand and still be able to see around them ok. It’s supposed to be a 20 bike pitch but we really want the public to be able to look at the bikes properly and not to see them packed in like sardines,so some of the bikes that have been volunteered for the show won’t be able to come, I hope you can understand the frustration this brings to us as organisers for OSS as normally we are undersubscribed for shows.As soon as we have the dimensions we will sort out the definitive list and let the owners know, it’s great to see that there are so many people interested in the show(s)and thanks for the support so far.

• Like 6

I’ve been in before so happy to give someone else the chance:tu

Project RGV or as I like to call it the box of bits,is looking less likely to be ready in time due to lack of funds

I could supply one of the other 2 working bikes or I can always wheel in my non-Suzook :stop: it has the same front end as your ETxD

I’m still happy to help out whatever,just making the offer,I’ll be coming up anyway if I escape from the cold of Greenland in time.....

15 minutes ago, Simbec1863 said:

I’ve been in before so happy to give someone else the chance:tu

Project RGV or as I like to call it the box of bits,is looking less likely to be ready in time due to lack of funds

I could supply one of the other 2 working bikes or I can always wheel in my non-Suzook :stop: it has the same front end as your ETxD

I’m still happy to help out whatever,just making the offer,I’ll be coming up anyway if I escape from the cold of Greenland in time.....

Ok Simon, thanks for that mate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mar71n said:

Just been up to Donington park, somebody`s been spending some money all looking posh, the car park to the left beyond Caterham cars which last year at Endurance Legends was a bit muck & bullets has been tarmacked.

I was there Tuesday, it's looking better.   MSV took the place over on 1st January, and Mr Palmer seems to be kicking it into shape. 

• Like 2
On 3/8/2018 at 9:49 PM, dupersunc said:

I was there Tuesday, it's looking better.   MSV took the place over on 1st January, and Mr Palmer seems to be kicking it into shape. 

Yep, the circuit has been flogged, at last. The new owners look like they haven't wasted any time making improvements and have even started replacing the early neolithic era bogs around the track. Wheatcroft jnr. can now have even more of his dad's dosh to spend on his idiotic , massive collection of Nazi war memorabilia most of which he doesn't let anyone else see, including Hitler's staff car (this is not a joke by the way).

• Like 1

Ok ladies and gents,we now have the info on the size of the stand and we think we can comfortably accommodate 18 bikes on it, those of you have said you don’t mind not having your bike on the stand, thanks and also to those who are volunteering their bikes for the stand thanks and you will be receiving a message from me shortly about this. To those of you attending with your bike you will be expected to do at least one stint on the stand per day so others get to walk around and enjoy everything. @HavocWe would also encourage the track day lads to park their bikes outside the stand where possible during the day to add to the awesome array of OSS bikes we have there.

• Like 10
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok ladies and gents, I’ve emailed  the organisers today for some info,unfortunately all the stands have been downsized slightly so we have gone from a 10x6mtrs to 7x9mtrs, we currently have 19 bikes available to put on the stand so we won’t ask for anymore,I’m waiting for a little more info then we can start giving pass,entry and camping info out to everyone,just to make you all aware Donnington has been bought by Jonathan Palmers company and things are changing there.I will update as and when I get the info myself.

11 minutes ago, eddiegsx said:

That 7x9mtr is a bigger stand than the 10x6 if my maths are correct Paul?

That is very true, I might need to re read the email! Lol,Ok I’ve re read the email and it’s the frontage that’s smaller,so 7mtrs wide and 9mtrs deep as opposed to 10mtrs wide and 6mtrs deep.

Edited by Paulm
15 minutes ago, eddiegsx said:

Hope you dont think i was being a smart arse mate, i had to double check to make sure, there again with those extra 3 metres you  could squeeze another bike in!:tu

No problem mate, I think we will leave the bike count as it is, we found last year that we could leave enough space between the bikes so they could be viewed easily by the public, the aim is for people to be able to stand by the side of each bike to get a proper look at them.