Donington Endurance Legends May 12th/13th 2

Paulm

Right boys and girls I know there is a thread already for Donington next May but this thread is for people who are willing to show their bikes at said weekend on the OSS stand, as it stands at the moment we are waiting for confirmation on whether we can definately have a stand or not but I believe it’s looking good,so I thought i’d get the ball rolling and see who’s out there.So we will need bikes and owners for a start and we will take it from there. Proper details will follow as we get them,so come on get yourselves and your bikes volunteered,pencil the weekend in your diaries etc, it was a cracking weekend last year with the trackdays as well going on, there was a lot of public interest on the stand so we know people want to see our bikes, myself and Tom (Havoc) are dealing with it at the moment and we will give info as and when we get it. It would be great to see some new builds volunteered for the stand as well.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Madb said:

@Paulm oh cool, i can be lazy over winter! ;)

i asked because sometimes they have a year cut off point. wasn't sure what it is but glad I'm in.:)

You’re not in yet,no one is,we ask for bikes so we can see what is around,then we’ll sort how many we can have according to the size of the stand we can have, then we have to decide whose bike is going on the stand, please don’t be offended if you’re bike doesn’t make it onto the stand, it doesn’t mean it’s not good enough to be on there and there are other shows that we will have stands at.

1 hour ago, Paulm said:

You’re not in yet,no one is,we ask for bikes so we can see what is around,then we’ll sort how many we can have according to the size of the stand we can have, then we have to decide whose bike is going on the stand, please don’t be offended if you’re bike doesn’t make it onto the stand, it doesn’t mean it’s not good enough to be on there and there are other shows that we will have stands at.

Or just do as I do and loiter out:Dside 

IMG_0747.PNG

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Right, thanks for the offer of bikes so far,any more offers, there’s some great bikes on this site, I don’t know all of them so maybe put a pick of your bike on this thread if it’s available and i’ll know whose bike it is, would like t least one GS1000 and I believe there’s an anniversary for the RGV too? So one of those as well,come on lads and lasses get your bike pics up,it’s a great weekend.