Rode over to Sleaford Saturday to get the Zeeltronic fitted and set-up.Bottled doing it after looking at the multiple unfinished wires and not wanted to start chopping plugs off just in case I killed the electrics I got Sean at the Tuning Works to sort it for me.
I made the tea and did the strip down and rebuild while Sean did the leccy/tech jobs.
Nice clean install and the ability to unplug and replug the existing loom back in just in case the box is ever faulty.
Plug into Sean's laptop and set the parameters for valve opening(8,000 to 10,600rpm), quick test ride and all's now good with the motor.The ride home was a blast ,the lightly tuned motor is now on song ready for Dyno day in July.I have a handheld programmer so can just plug in and set the rpm to valve opening % if I need to further fine tune, without the need to take a laptop with me.
Ran out of fuel on the way home as I was getting excited and missed the petrol station while on reserve....short push to the next one.
Even getting 29 to the gallon which is good for the grin factor and lifts the front end in 1st and 2nd gear from a standing start