New bandit???????

Right been busy with real life stuff, weddings, old people, decorating you all know the routine, anyway got a couple of hours..:tu

tried a few different cans i found inj the garage, had a look to see if the tank will shine up and fitted the coils. 

still not sure about the seat but as no money it will have to stay i think?? O.o

DSCF1935_zpsxaowmlbm.jpg

DSCF1937_zps099x0sli.jpg

DSCF1938_zpswyhya6gw.jpg

DSCF1939_zpsg7gnzdl6.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 1

heading in a better direction but the size really doesn't work - you want the back of the seat fwd of the rear wheel, go take a look at Neate Racings Harris endurance bike, the seat they use would look good ( - also i've got this one you could try - if you want some key dimensions of it ?

P1060782.JPG

the top seat is what I've used - its just the right thing for these things - gives you the xr69 look - you can obviously see the slightly moded version on my project page - they come in long and short style from ragged edge racing -  gets a :tu :tu on this selection 

1 hour ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

was thinking of something like thisO.o

s-l500_zpsuywqrzs8.jpg

s-l1600_zpshv4vvkdn.jpg

Yep, top one is very similar to a Harris F1 seat. It would have been obvious if someone hadn't so helpfully deleted the pictures I had uploaded.:) I think Ragged Edge Racing also do them in the UK.

JUst read the previous post and yes, RER do a whole load of decent bodywork for older bikes.

Edited by Dezza