Suzuki Live Cadwell Park June 22nd/23rd hosted by Classic Bikes Trackdays

Paulm

4 hours ago, Paulm said:

Now then Mr Wagola sir,would you be planning on putting a bike on the stand?

Hi Paul, looks like I've got the kick up the arse I need to get the Mag4 back together ! And start a build thread to keep me on my toes !!!:S

Just going to have to find out how to upload photo's on here. As apparently we all like photo's.............:tu

51 minutes ago, Wagola said:

Hi Paul, looks like I've got the kick up the arse I need to get the Mag4 back together ! And start a build thread to keep me on my toes !!!:S

Just going to have to find out how to upload photo's on here. As apparently we all like photo's.............:tu

Cool,always good to see different bikes on the stand.

31 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

I would love to Paul but due to health reasons I couldn't ride that far !!!! but if i can get a van then maybe ? 

Most of us take them in a van or on a trailer and sleep in the van or car or tent.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, imago said:

Just as confirmation @PaulmI definitely won't be coming as I've just had the call about the new workshop and I should be getting the keys a week or so before then. So I'll be running around like an idiot trying to get everything moved and set up.

Ok mate,i'll leave your entry in though in case you fancy a bit of down time.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Paulm said:

Ok mate,i'll leave your entry in though in case you fancy a bit of down time.

Oh I'll fancy it alright, but I have a small window to get everything moved out of the old workshop and container and into the new one. Then sorted and set up ready to start earning again because on top of the increased costs there's a period of not earning a penny for over a month to contend with. Worth it in the end, but it's going to sting for a bit. :tu