Martek pikes peak

Grove

Morning all. Bit of a update on the Martek, it’s now sitting on its own suspension :D I’ve fitted a ohlins ttx rear shock. The seat unit is sitting on the bike, just moving it until I find a rear height that I’m happy with and suits the bike. Have a great weekend all (y)IMG_6574.thumb.jpeg.dcad8d1d5ee7632b19442d80afeaf408.jpegIMG_6575.thumb.jpeg.c70ef48ea6750a2f614980e04df7acb3.jpegIMG_6580.thumb.jpeg.696ab51b996da4a8d57f5f43082aa9f6.jpegIMG_6581.thumb.jpeg.3d2b0d0e5e8bb4593e3d4a936baf53cc.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Grove said:

IMG_6656.thumb.jpeg.68eb5d19166aae4fc79739bb7f6f437d.jpegthe engine is here (y) tuned gsxr1100 engine, dot engine if that means anything to anyone. Few more bits to get then hopefully start assembling it all. Having a full titanium exhaust with MotoGP style can currently made :D

Who’s making the pipe?

Out of curiosity, how are they going to get perfect fitment with the bike and motor in your garage?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Welcome to OSS....nice project build, i think this is the second Martek Pike peak bike build we have had.,  but i might be mistaken. looking forward to seeing this progress.

Have you got a design plan for it..?

Cheers buddy.

ive got a few ideas what im doing with it. Going to get it on the road with a 1216 gsxr engine then when funds allow get a turbo fitted.

Got bits being made at the moment and should be with me next weekend so updated photos on the way 

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, Tony Nitrous said:

I love it ! …. and I’m more than a little envious.

So it’s a totally brand new frame ? Built in the style / as a tribute / on the same theme,  as the 2 frames that were modded 750W frames to take oil cooled motors ?  

Very drool worthy. 

Hi mate. Yes it’s a brand new frame built by the same lad who built guy’s frame.

It in the style of guys and going to do a bit of a tribute but with a few of my own twists on it.

cant wait to crack on with it