Brad Mummert's GS(X) Pro Street Bike

12 hours ago, no class said:

street bike in the high 6 second quarter mile...….lol.....must be a hoot to ride that beast !

Yeah - real street, grocery getter bike !xD

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

ET's still rule, then! God knows what it's cost to get it to that stage! Gotta be worth it though, to show those 'Busa' drivers how it's done! 

And what part is still an ET? - Frame .... nope, suspension .... nope, Engine - maybe some engine covers. There is probably $100k or more in that bike + the hired gun, 8yr old sized jockey LOL!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, zedhead said:

And it's had quite a bit of further development since that video. It'snow running fuel injection, and if I remember correctly there have also been a few chassis alterations and further engine changes. It's a monster!

Boy - pay attention in the back................... it has EFI in the video !

Its a ProStock motor if it was legal - nearer a ProMod, but button start is a nice touch:pimp:

14 hours ago, eddiegsx said:

Who, his bank manager?

He runs / owns a Ditch Pump Dealership......

Given its geared for the 1/4th and goes 4.3 to the 1/8th  it would give the pro mod boys a run for there money geared for the 1/8th ...a 3.9 could be in range ...B|

ticket.thumb.jpg.60ce0a3fb7afc4323f50553f015cdedf.jpg

Edited by Duckndive
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys, I just saw these posts about the bike.  I just want to clean up a few things, by rules we have to run a stock cradle with a VIN number. The cradle had all of the stock gussets removed and replaced with moly plate. The swing arm pivot rea has been cut out and replaced with moly and a larger Busa style pivot shaft. The suspension is Busa style with a few tweeks  that we feel works better for us. 

The motor is basically a Pro Mod motor. From the head gasket down  it is the same as most Pro Mod motors. Newer stock cases VH crank, Robinson full auto trans, MTC clutch, VH billet block with JE pistons. Displacement is 1655cc rules state a max of 1660cc. the Monster head isnt as expensive as you would think when you take into account that it is all but bullet proof. I was spending crazy money trying to keep a stock casing head together. with the Monster it has been freshen it up in the winter and run it all season with no issues. 

All of the bikes running at this level have very few factory parts remaining not just us. Pro Street isnt a cheap class no matter what sytle bike you decide to run

• Like 6

Hi, thanks for chiming in!

Could you comment how the full auto transmission have been working for you? I have been wondering how much trouble it would cause on this kind street tire no wheelie bar bikes. I have understood that the auto gears like to break stuff if you shut off the throttle or otherwise cut power on them. And at least on tracks here in Europe loosing the traction on lower gears is pretty common and also wheelies are happening all the time. So I would imagine that a full auto trans would require some repairs quite often.