Stafford Show 13/14th October. Fancy it?

davecara

How do folks,

Just gauging interest here really;

I've had a chat with @Paulmand I'm gonna have a crack at organising something. Whats the worst that could happen:P

I've sent a speculative application off to the Stafford people to see if we could get an OSS stand in there with 10 bikes. Now I know it might be a little late to get a decent pitch inside or on the balcony but I'll wait and see what they say.

Gimme a list of names if anyone fancies it, camping on the Friday and Saturday night available I think. There will be beer involved and BBQ'ing.

This might come to nothing, but then again it might come to something!

• Like 3

Just to keep you updated, not heard back from Stafford yet but some strings are being pulled on our behalf.

hopefully we’ll have something confirmed soon and if those interested can confirm their interest in having their bike on a stand I’ll get the ball rolling (y)

Thanks to those whove expressed interest, I’ll PM you with details as soon as I have em :banana:

4 hours ago, davecara said:

Just to keep you updated, not heard back from Stafford yet but some strings are being pulled on our behalf.

hopefully we’ll have something confirmed soon and if those interested can confirm their interest in having their bike on a stand I’ll get the ball rolling (y)

Thanks to those whove expressed interest, I’ll PM you with details as soon as I have em :banana:

I’m definately in Dave, if you need any help,give me a call.

Looks like we’ve got a space in the Suzuki tent for around 10 bikes.

As soon as I’ve got confirmation on the stand and what thebcamping arrangements etc are i’ll PM those of you who’ve expressed interest and get a firm list together for who’s going and what bikes are being displayed :pimp:

• Like 1