Stafford Show 13/14th October. Fancy it?

davecara

4 minutes ago, davecara said:

Looks like we’ve got a space in the Suzuki tent for around 10 bikes.

As soon as I’ve got confirmation on the stand and what thebcamping arrangements etc are i’ll PM those of you who’ve expressed interest and get a firm list together for who’s going and what bikes are being displayed :pimp:

:banana: good to hear and as fun the funky Vodka I had got a taste for by Sunday :$

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

CONFIRMED

Davecara - EF/ GSXR Turbo

Dezmeister - EF Turbo/ET

PaulM - ET Turbo

Meanbean49 - Spondon Turbo

Rossco - Slabby

gs7_11 - GS

Havoc - AnarchEZ?

Katana - Spondon

RSV fletch - GS

imago - ET

SiBag - RGV or GSXR

I've got to reply to Mortons by the 20th with numbers, for Vehicle passes and Exhibitor passes and whether or not we want the bikes listed in the show program.

I'm not too fussed about naming all the bikes in attendance in the programme but what's the general consensus on this? We can get them all in there if we want but I'll need all the gory details by this Friday latest. If we're not bothered about having the bikes listed in the programme then I just need the folks named above to confirm 100% and any maybes I'll  get passes for. There's a 6 x 6 sqm space for us that I reckon we can comfortably get 12 bikes on, so I'll stick in for a full compliment of passes and keep y'all updated!

Edited by davecara
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, davecara said:

I'm not too fussed about naming all the bikes in attendance in the programme but what's the general consensus on this? We can get them all in there if we want but I'll need all the gory details by this Friday latest.

I'm not bothered either tbh, but if folks want them listed then what details do you need?

You’re doing a cracking job sorting this out Dave,think I may have to retire from Events! Lol On a more serious note,if we are struggling for space,why not just  cap the bike entries at 10? I know it may upset someone but it’ll make the weekend smoother on the running of the stand front.

1 hour ago, Paulm said:

You’re doing a cracking job sorting this out Dave,think I may have to retire from Events! Lol On a more serious note,if we are struggling for space,why not just  cap the bike entries at 10? I know it may upset someone but it’ll make the weekend smoother on the running of the stand front.

What sort of space do we usually get mate? And what is normally good spacing?

1 hour ago, MeanBean49 said:

What sort of space do we usually get mate? And what is normally good spacing?

Depends on where we go Rob, my view on it is we want people to be able to come onto the stand  and hopefully have room to walk between the bikes so they can see them close up,get a good view of the features of the bikes,whether it’s a turbo,nice swingarm,Billet yokes,you get the idea,and also room for us to sit/stand around  chatting etc.

18 hours ago, davecara said:

As @MeanBean49has pointed out, a 6x6m space with 12 bikes only leaves 1x2m per bike which may be a squeeze. If we do end up with a full house we may have to rotate a couple of bikes between the Saturday and Sunday but we'll see how we go.

Can you confirm yet whether this is going to be the case? 

I'm happy to drop out if the event is going to be over-subscribed.

My bike isn't an ET by the way :)

Unfortunately it looks like a 10 bike cap is going to be the most viable option to have a smoother running weekend.

So...

If anyone who confirmed interest does want to bow out, I'll do when I can to still get tickets for you so you can still get down there for the weekend for beer and waffling shit about bikes all weekend.

IF I've missed anyone off the confirmed list, PM me individually and I'll stick you on there.

I'll get a list drawn up tonight or tomorrow and PM those on the list. This thread will be locked and a new one started.

IF anyone who's shown interest doesn't get included in the PM's please don't take affront, Its purely down to space and variety of bikes that we can show to Joe public to best express what we're all about. You're still more than welcome to spend the weekend with everyone else and chat bubbles and drink beer (or Chinese vodka)(y)

• Like 1