Stafford October 12-13, 2024

• 1 month later...

So floorplan is released, not the same god awful location as last year but still far from ideal considering we won an award in 2022! Space is tight so 10 bikes MAX. I'll speak to the other members of the events team and we'll send out invites for this as its all too easy to let the stand get over crowded and generally look a mess. 

I'd like those who are displaying bikes to actually spend some time on the stand too as there usually a lot of footfall around our bikes and people want to talk about them, and to be honest it looks crap on us all if no-ones there.  I was also reminded last year that there's No Smoking in the hall including the fire exits. I didn't see anyone with my own eyes smoking in the building but someone must've done for them to come straight for me. So fair warning.

I am in the throes of trying to get a bigger stand but there appears to have been an admin balls up their end so I'm not holding out much hope, but we'll see!

image.thumb.png.60b2704b985cf2a97f6ce802ac38244b.png

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...