Kit

Kit

Hi @Kit welcome to Oss, they're not really nasty,  pisstakin is a given though so please don't be offended.

If you take a look at rule 8 it will give you the info you require mate. Best thing to do is build a trick as fuck bandit 600 and post a pic then the last laugh will be yours:tu

• Like 1

the favourite forks for the bandits is GSXR1100 ones BUT !!!  they are getting really hard to find in good nick and if you do you will pay high for them, :S  the GSRX 750 (early ones) will do but they are a bit shorter than the 1100's.  their are others that people use of other makes. the problem is a lot of USD's are a bit shorter than the bandit forks and can cause handling and clearance problems, and it isn't a cheap conversion as you have to think of the wheel/calipers/mudguard and spindle. also the speedo drive.  :S the steering stem will also have to be changed. 

Edited by TonyGee

Welcome to OSS

You will have the piss taken out of you for the b6 but hay we all have to start somewhere (y)

As @TonyGee says the gsxr1100 are the best etc but hard to find. I know one mate who uses leak zxr/zx9r USD front ends, and are much cheaper to get.

You will pay out for calipers as they are the same for Suzuki and the kwak, of flebay you will look at around £50 each for a good set of 4 pots, you can get the 6 pots much cheaper but there is a reason for that, they are sh#t.

don't forget, when you have done the front end the b12 motor fits straight in to the 600 frame then you will want a bigger back tyre then a turbo xD

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, wraith said:

Welcome to OSS

You will have the piss taken out of you for the b6 but hay we all have to start somewhere (y)

As @TonyGee says the gsxr1100 are the best etc but hard to find. I know one mate who uses leak zxr/zx9r USD front ends, and are much cheaper to get.

You will pay out for calipers as they are the same for Suzuki and the kwak, of flebay you will look at around £50 each for a good set of 4 pots, you can get the 6 pots much cheaper but there is a reason for that, they are sh#t.

don't forget, when you have done the front end the b12 motor fits straight in to the 600 frame then you will want a bigger back tyre then a turbo xD

do you know how the zxr forks compare in length to the gsxr1100's wraith ?  it would be interesting to know ;) 

31 minutes ago, Wagola said:

I've got some zxr , zx7r and zx12r forks if you want me to measure them ? not really OSS stuff but happy to do it !!:tu

yeah it would be nice to know for future reference :tu 

by the way GSXR1100's are, 29.5 inches from top to spindle centre, fully extended. 

Edited by TonyGee
  • Like 1

[thread hijack]

I have a blandit in the garage now, the owner asked me to service it, to change all fluids.

Now where do i take out the piss you speak about? All i found is a drain plug for the engine oil, and there is some brake fluid, but no piss anywhere. Please help. 

[/thread hijack]

• Like 4