Whilst most of us will be trying to help you.... your bike is not very common on here:
Read why below:
What is Oldskoolsuzuki?
From the original site:
"Early eighties till early nineties, air/oil-cooled double-cradle frames SUZUKI inline fours GS/GSX/GSX-R non-commercial website for sharing technical information SHARE THE PASSION!"
So, that means that the primary focus is and has always been 4 cylinder GS, GSX and pre-watercooled GSX-R.
"But, there was other stuff on the old site" I hear you cry!
Yes, some other Suzuki bikes were there however it was always a secondary thing. There is a difference between 'tolerance' and 'interest'. For example, pictures of a standard mint condition EFE or slabby would get people drooling however a standard bandit wouldn't have the same effect.
"But, we need a definitive list" I hear you ask!
* OK so we know that 4 cylinder GS, GSX and pre-watercooled GSX-R are the primary focus
* We don't mind pre-SRAD watercooled GSXRs as much as we do more modern stuff
* SRADs just about slide in as do RFs
* Hayabusas are in - first generation only
* We like TLS and TLR 1000s
* Being single can be fun, we like DR and DR-engined derivatives such as the Goose
* Lets face it, 2-strokes are cool
* Bikes with trick (or indeed later Suzuki or even non-Suzuki) frames with one of the above Suzuki engines. These need to have 'Suzuki' on the tank/bodywork though, rather than be pretending to be something else.
Water cooled / 650 bandits, Y and K series onwards GSXRs and SVs just aren't old skool.
The contentious topic however, is and probably always will be, oil cooled bandits and indeed those new fangled GSX1400s. They share the majority of the engine components with the oil-cooled GSXRs. However, as above, standard bandits / GSX1400s just aren't that interesting. Trick ones are another thing though, there are indeed some out there and we're not talking bolt-on tat. GSXR running gear, 1216 / 1692, flatslides, turbos etc, that makes them interesting! So, you're not going to get banned for owning a bandit (did you see what we did there) or indeed a GSX1400 however please keep this place for interesting ones only. There are plenty of other places out there for standard and M&P catalogue magnet ones .