How much bhp?

Since there's suddenly a lot of new faces here im interested in what bhp people are running on the oil burners and what mods. 

Rolling road graphs would be nice :) 

Dyno sheet average has being 168 pdq dyno, 172 hp 98 ft lbs the one year at dyno torque normally aspirated with sheds loads of work. Will have to search for dyno sheets. 

Just rebuilt feels really good, cant keep front wheel down, will have to run it up at some point.

Do not get too hung up on figures there can be a lot of variance.

• Like 1

1052 bottom with 1127 balanced crank, falicon rods, wiseco 1186 pistons, jr5 cams, heavy duty valve springs, port work, rs 38's, dyna coils.  161 rwbhp on the dyno chart I put up on the original site, fuck knows where it is now but have witnesses.  154rwbhp on 3 other different dyno visits and a 140 where the operator was a twat and didn't know you had to feed on flatties.  Engines got 1246 pistons and oversize valves now but not finished building it, fucking about too much with the b12 turbo.

• Like 1

My Slingshot powered CafeRacer build was recently dynoed and showed 142.7 at the crank. Its got the 40mm carbs (bst 40's...i think?), dyno jet kit, 4-2 with micron down pipes mated to slightly baffled moto GP style end cans. Sounds awesome :D

Will try and post dyno sheet in the next day ot 2. ...here's a pic of the bike under construction.

Savage 1.jpg

Edited by RojoMojo
added more a picture.

Slabby Racer 1 made 100.25 RWBHP at 11.150rpm on open 33m Flat slides and a Motad Nexus headers, homemade link and unknown silencer.  Torque 50.25lb ft at 9250rpm.

Another engine I built to 860 wit the same pipe and carbs made 58lbft at 8000rpm and we stopped it at 10,000rpm where it made 108bhp.  Stopped it because the pistons were heavier than standard ane we couldn't be sure of the rods' history.  Now it has been revved to 11k without falling off the power.  It has also had a cam timing change which gave it a noticeable kick up the bum and knocked 1.25 seconds off its previous best 860 lap at Aintree.  Backside dyno says plenty more than 108bhp now.  I'd estimate somewhere betwneen 115 - 120bhp.  Must get it checked.

• Like 1

I suppose my 369hp is enough - measured on Big CC dyno @ HP Shootout so no dyno printout!

Holy crap! What motor and set up is that? Also has the gearbox shat itself yet? 

120+ shot of nitrous :D 

lol :P