Donington CRMC Classic 27/28 July

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 1:47 PM, Paulm said:

Let's have you then,who's up for it?

Hi Paul - great to meet you yesterday at the world superbikes! Love your turbo GS!

I'll make a note of the above dates and try and get there on the Bimota. 

Cheers Mike 

1 hour ago, Mike990 said:

Hi Paul - great to meet you yesterday at the world superbikes! Love your turbo GS!

I'll make a note of the above dates and try and get there on the Bimota. 

Cheers Mike 

Thanks Mike,yes great to meet another OSS member,if you can come along for a day to Donington,i can get you an entrance ticket and put the Bimota on the stand for the day if you fancy doing that?All i need is your real name to put on the list.

2 hours ago, Paulm said:

Thanks Mike,yes great to meet another OSS member,if you can come along for a day to Donington,i can get you an entrance ticket and put the Bimota on the stand for the day if you fancy doing that?All i need is your real name to put on the list.

Hi Paul - yes that sounds good. English summer weather permitting I'll aim for the 28th. Which entrance would I need to aim for?

My name is Mike Pill..

1 hour ago, Mike990 said:

Hi Paul - yes that sounds good. English summer weather permitting I'll aim for the 28th. Which entrance would I need to aim for?

My name is Mike Pill..

Its the main entrance down by the Melbourne Loop,keep your eye out for a message on here,once i get the info i'll pass it on ti everyone.

• Like 1

Well,another absolute blast of a weekend,thanks to everyone who attended,we had a great selection of bikes on the stand,first time i recall us have a Bimota SB6 on display,lots of interest in the bikes and lots of fingers in ears when we started @clairetooold school stocker up,i'll post a few pics up and hopefully others will follow suit.

20240728_104656.jpg

20240728_102528.jpg

20240728_102310.jpg

20240728_102258.jpg

20240728_090523.jpg

20240728_085922.jpg

20240728_085559.jpg

20240728_072722.jpg

20240727_170707.jpg

20240728_072826.jpg

20240728_072804.jpg

20240728_085944.jpg

20240728_085950.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks for the invite Paul I really enjoyed it. It was great to meet so many chilled like minded OSS folks!

Well it was chilled until Kris told the 2 Hells Angel types that Harley's were shite! They started biting quite nicely I thought..

And it was a shame the Bimota ground to a halt on the first lap of today's parade - my dreams of a late call-up to MotoGP were shattered. I'd forgotten to turn the newly fitted fuel tap on. Anyway got started and I was stone last and I know it wasn't a race  but I had a fun few laps wobbling past all the backmarkers :)

All the best 

Mike 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Mike990 said:

Thanks for the invite Paul I really enjoyed it. It was great to meet so many chilled like minded OSS folks!

Well it was chilled until Kris told the 2 Hells Angel types that Harley's were shite! They started biting quite nicely I thought..

And it was a shame the Bimota ground to a halt on the first lap of today's parade - my dreams of a late call-up to MotoGP were shattered. I'd forgotten to turn the newly fitted fuel tap on. Anyway got started and I was stone last and I know it wasn't a race  but I had a fun few laps wobbling past all the backmarkers :)

All the best 

Mike 

Glad you enjoyed it Mike,keep your eye on the events page and shout up if you would like to attend any of the shows,thanks for coming mate.

• Like 1