Are these cam fucked or do they just look shite?

KennyKak

Keep looking for a decent pair  or if budget allows ask Kent cams about a pair of reground/ reprofiled cams - you then have an opportunity to step up to gsxr type fast road cams if you want and your not buying anyone else's junk  just a thought... The bandit stuff is 17+ years old ,gsxr 30+ 

Edited by DAZ
Added text
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

£70??? I'd think he was taking the piss if he was asking more than a tenner! Robbing bastard!

There's always someone who thinks that it's worth a try to fob their old junk off on an unsuspecting innocent, or is convinced that the "classic" in the title of the ad is cash in the bank at least @KennyKak had the sense to ask advice 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

£70??? I'd think he was taking the piss if he was asking more than a tenner! Robbing bastard!

And that was an offer he sent through E-blag he actually had them advertised for more!!! All the other cams I've seen are around the £150 for the pair so that was an alarm bell right there. I thought they were fucked but asked just in case I got lucky..... not a bloody chance

Regarding, the op’s  post, Are these fucking cams fucking fucked, or  fucking what??? For fucks sake!:|

I’ve got 3 Slabbie 750 cams in the garage. I knew they were bad. So, I decided to stick them up, with pics,  in the ‘For Sale’ section as, Vintage, ultra rare  high lift cams, ‘taken from Kevin Schwantz’s race engine. One race only. Rare, one grind only and  reputed to be Yoshimura pre-production’. £600. Buy it now price £750. But, I was a bit scared to put them up in case someone took me seriously! :D

I forgot to mention ‘Barn Find’ as well That’s always good for another 50 quid! xD

As it happens, when I dug them out … they’re nowhere as bad as I thought they were! So … 

Just fuckin’ witcha!:banana:

PS. I’d love to show ya what I just bought this afternoon,

but …..   :o

Edited by Swiss Toni
  • Like 2