Endurance legends spare bike

Well bit of a change round here. Been kindly offered a more OSS bike to be our hot spare for the endurance race.

The rather trick Slabby I built for my mate the other year. Maxton suspension, Nicky Kennedy built big bore fancy motor, 38mm TMR's, Yoshi race system etc.

Certainly better than the GPX i was putting together

IMG-20171130-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20171130-WA0002.jpg

• Like 24
On 3/6/2018 at 9:26 PM, MeanBean49 said:

Well bit of a change round here. Been kindly offered a more OSS bike to be our hot spare for the endurance race.

The rather trick Slabby I built for my mate the other year. Maxton suspension, Nicky Kennedy built big bore fancy motor, 38mm TMR's, Yoshi race system etc.

Certainly better than the GPX i was putting together

IMG-20171130-WA0000.jpg

looks lovely 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/05/2018 at 3:03 PM, markfoggy said:

Fast boys are quite quick aren't they..

Isn't that always the way. You can be a complete trackway god  and have your arse handed to you on a plate in short circuit racing. You can be friggin' quick and go play endurance and run out of steam after 10 laps as you realise the fast boys are just as quick as you, but allow the bike to do the work. You can learn to allow the bike to work, run lap times that match the quick guys, and have the bike explode on your second session with no options for redemption just because you didn't record or care about a torque setting.