Im back

Finally picked another oldskooler up. Gonna be put away as a winter project was got for the right money. Its been stood 12 months and needs a good clean up. Had one 20 oddyears ago and loved it ................till somebody decided that they wanted me to not carry on my journey lol

20160406_170701.jpg

Edited by wobblegob
  • Like 8
  • 5 months later...

Gsx750f rear wheel in without to many issues. Gotta check chain alignment and make a brake torque arm. Front end is all bolted up but need a different top yoke to fit risers ( can fit to the following top yoke but it's bloody ugly) been told that one of the 600 teapot fits ( slightly better looking but not much lol) anybody else any ideas what will fit or what year 600 teapot fits. Or how much for somebody to make one for me :) Cheers in advance chaps

• 2 weeks later...

now then don't know whether to keep paint work as is and touch up or redo it completely. Tinkering with the idea of satin black frame fork legs gloss black wheels or silver frame forks and chrome powder coat wheels, what do you guys think. Everything is modded to fit but everything can be put back to original if wanted.