Suzuki Classic Bike Trackday Sept 13th Cadwell Park

Paulm

Guest YoshiJohnny
2 minutes ago, Swirl said:

What's the entry price for spectators all smashed up with leg in cast and a blue badge, can I get anywhere near you guys on the day

free for spectators

On 7/30/2018 at 9:59 PM, Paulm said:

Ok boys and girls can we have some definate attendees for our stand please, I realise it’s a Thursday so people may be at work but it’s a Suzuki Event and we should be flying the flag high for OSS,there’s lots of great bikes on this site,they need to be seen.

Yes can be there Paul.

Ok everyone, I’m calling time on having a OSS stand at this event,there are only 3 or 4 bikes able to attend so to me it isn’t worth it if we can’t get a good selection of bikes,I appreciate it’s a Thursday and that makes it difficult for people to attend so I hope I’m not upsetting anyone by taking this decision,you can still attend as it is free admission unless you are doing the trackday. I’m still going with my bike and hope to catch up with anyone who comes along.I will let Rob and Darin know at Classic Trackdays asap as it’s only fair that they know we won’t be attending.

Paul

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Paulm said:

Ok everyone, I’m calling time on having a OSS stand at this event,there are only 3 or 4 bikes able to attend so to me it isn’t worth it if we can’t get a good selection of bikes,I appreciate it’s a Thursday and that makes it difficult for people to attend so I hope I’m not upsetting anyone by taking this decision,you can still attend as it is free admission unless you are doing the trackday. I’m still going with my bike and hope to catch up with anyone who comes along.I will let Rob and Darin know at Classic Trackdays asap as it’s only fair that they know we won’t be attending.

Paul

Shame we cant mange a stand, but understandable given the weekday.

Will see you there anyway mate. Will be playing on my Spondon, think I might also be doing some magazine stuff and having a session on the NOS TL1000 classic suzuki built at the NEC

• 2 weeks later...