Inapropriate Turbo GSXR race bike

Ive slowly been collecting bits to build a flat track style gsxr turbo to have a go at the Inapropriate road bike flat track racing at Scunthorpe. Ive now got all the main parts together and will be starting to get it built. Hopefully before the end of summer.

Got a long swingarm, slingshot frame, bandit lump with lockup and busa pistons, a K series 600 front end and a VF23 turbo that will be intercooled (same setup as my Spondon) going to run Continental TKC80's and laugh my head off trying to make it go. What could possibly go wrong

20180505_105715.jpg

20180126_162437.jpg

20171006_172916.jpg

• Like 15
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, MeanBean49 said:

I think its oval at Scunthorpe but they do other events at Pickering and few other places, think the do propper left right stuff

Will who does my ally welding & mot's is one of the organisers, has a yam 1L MX turbo bike. He says so long as he can get in front from the start he can cover every one els in shit. Best of luck with he build & riding it afterwards mate.