What will 2018 hold for WH?

Kid Kearsley

If you are anything like me then you're a nightmare to live with at this time of year.

Go to work when its dark and come home when its dark, most of the race tracks shut, a big list of jobs that needs doing to your racing machine in preperation for next year. On top of all that people want you to be festive and joyful. 

Consider this an acknowledgement of your plight. 

Our Winged Hammer list grew this year and we hope it will continue to grow into 2018. Congratulations to all WH memebers for your achivements in 2017 wether they were PB's, World Records or Championship wins. 

I see 2018 being no slower for the speed freak division of OSS. So, i ask you share with us your goals and aspirations for 2018. New builds- wether you are a WH or wish to become one next year, improvement ideas for your existing machine or new tracks you wish to race at? 

Edited by Kid Kearsley
  • Like 7

I will be hopefully upgrading to fuel injection and going back to Pendine in september, i may even have a go at Moto Time Attack.

Looking at building a gsxr turbo and having a go at sand/dirt/speedway racing just for a laugh.

And will be racing in the Endurance legends 4hr race, all being well and if Yoshijohnny pulls his finger out will be suzuki mounted

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping to do all the rounds this year with CSBK dates and tracks announced

nurburgring gp track 05/05/18, schleiz german TT 09/06/18, spa 29/06/18, Dijon 27/07/18 and Oschesleben 28/09/18 10 races not sure if this is the same meeting as the endurance round

slabby his time the gs1000 Yoshi can have a rest for the year

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hoping my stretched swingarm helps me to launch harder. Once I'm used to that it will be time to bring in the NOS and try for the low 10s.

My little dream car Fiat 500 didn't die in vain and the write off payout bought the bike for my attempt to do 200mph. It's not an old skool Suzuki tho, it's  a turbo  Busa. The bike is a proven 200mph machine so now to see if I'm brave enough to be a 200mph rider.

• Like 2