World Wheelie Competition 2017

Worst performance eveuurrrrrr since going to elvington. 

Bike was running mint. Loads of 190 odd speeds so I know the bike still got the legs for job. 

I kept messing up my entry to the kilo. 

The wheel has to be in the air upon entry, if it's not then the rest of the run is pointless. 

I was leaving the line and racing through the box to get it to boost in 5th to lift the wheel on power before my entry. 

I misjudged it so many times with the wheel not coming up in time, the time it did it would boost so damn hard it would just go skyward, I'd roll the throttle off and try catch it again before the wheel came back to earth, it didn't happen.

Straight up my bad, apologies for the build up for it to fizzle to nothing no one is more disappointed than myself. Thanks to everyone that helped as per in order for me to sit on that start line with an absolute weapon under me. 

Once you fluff the entry the only thing for it is to pin the throttle and enjoy the rest of your run. 198mph no fairing with the front end gone all light and vauge... I forgot how much strength is needed to wrestle the old girl along. 

Dust myself off. Try again another day. 

• Like 14