new bits on the Kat

wraith

I've put some new bits on the GSXF Kat, a set of window covers or as Mrs W says washing machen doors :) a new end can, B12 foot pegs and shock as the old zx9r one was to hard and a set of home made dog bones to jack the rear end up abit, and some 4 pots insted of te 6 pots.
First pic is how it was then how it is now.
katmay141_zpsd649cee5.jpg

And now
P1050328_zpsyhrmb9ze.jpg
P1050326_zps9pjce0he.jpg
P1050332_zps7no36ke4.jpg

Hope you like it LOL

• Like 5

just been back to have anouther drule at it's stance, just miles ahead of it's years, there's still fuck all out there that looks as Kool as a Kat. I love them even more now and want one more than ever. (Note to self, sell the blandit asap, work more hours=save like fook and go Kat huntin' next winter):pimp:

• Like 3
On 29-1-2016 at 6:46 PM, Doobs said:

just been back to have anouther drule at it's stance, just miles ahead of it's years, there's still fuck all out there that looks as Kool as a Kat. I love them even more now and want one more than ever. (Note to self, sell the blandit asap, work more hours=save like fook and go Kat huntin' next winter):pimp:

Get a frame and bodywork and just murder the Bandit for parts; 2 birds, one stone :) 

• Like 1

I know what you meaning about the can, but I like it lol and you all know what they say about project bike's, they are never finished.

As to selling your b12, strip it sell all the bits you don't need (frame, bodywork etc) get frame and bodywork or like i did  buy a nakerd one and build one. My Kat started life as the 750s1 with a nakerd engine for£250 off that site.

• Like 1