Party Time Chicken Central 17/18/8/2024

clivegto

2 hours ago, GeorgeEI7KO said:

I've completely fallen flat on my face this year. I haven't got near the bike in two months now due to being busy with 'real life grown up shit'

I said i was going to be there on the slab, so much egg on my face now I cant see the keyboard. Sorry all. Next year. I will if it kills me.

Cant you get over anyway George?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GeorgeEI7KO said:

no ill be away and its crossing over chicken central datewise. Other than that i would. I may still arrive to larrys open day yet.

Ok mate,be cool to see ya if you can.

56 minutes ago, clivegto said:

Plan is to go for a little ride out Friday afternoon now I know @Paulmwill be hear early Friday afternoon but who else will be hear early Friday. People can turn up whenever they like though as Mrs GTO will be on site. 

Hoping to leave home about 10am ish,should be with you 1.30-2pm ish

• Like 1

I’ll be there when I arrive O.o  Now the van has gone I’ll be riding up on the trusty ole Blandit.  And that will be entertaining, as my hands are still doing the no feeling thing.

But, going to get there one way or t’other.

things have not gone to plan,  as fucking normal for yours truly  xD

see ya Friday folks 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Gsx1100er said:

A damn fine bacon butty with Yorkshire tea !!   Could swing round the back way to Sherburn if its not too late ??

Just a little spin on Friday as some people's will have traved a long way. We may call at Weab Motors in Malton along the way. Saturday will be the bigger ride out followed by BBQ on our return. 

Been prepping Party Time area this evening :pimp:IMG_20240812_213434.thumb.jpg.19a195f17d75288aae30a2e84170d396.jpg

• Like 5
17 hours ago, clivegto said:

Just a little spin on Friday as some people's will have traved a long way. We may call at Weab Motors in Malton along the way. Saturday will be the bigger ride out followed by BBQ on our return. 

Been prepping Party Time area this evening :pimp:IMG_20240812_213434.thumb.jpg.19a195f17d75288aae30a2e84170d396.jpg

xD Look at his face "Oh bollocks, is it that time of year already? Those reprobates are coming again aren't they?". xD

4 hours ago, gsx said:

I've got an ace idea for those idle moments when not riding or getting pissed, i could bring the katana and go pick the efe engine up , just saying that's all 

Piece O pish, just tack the B12 side car (y)

• Like 3
16 hours ago, gsx said:

I've got an ace idea for those idle moments when not riding or getting pissed, i could bring the katana and go pick the efe engine up , just saying that's all 

I think those "idle moments" are frequently referred to as eating and sleeping.