Party Time at Chicken Central 12/13th August

Paulm

3 hours ago, davecara said:

Sound on @gsx!!

Bunch off cunts lol,clive did make a cup of tea though (y) still covered in bites from the hay bales, in me defence daz was up later than me  and there was talk of towing his tent with him in it round the yard :D

Edited by gsx
Forgot
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DAZ said:

Oh bloody hell , was this just you or were you out as a group ? North Yorkshire plod don't do fixed cameras at the moment but they do love a camera van... Sorry mate :(

I was with the other lads, and looking at Google maps it's where it goes from 60 - 30. Clearly I wasn't paying attention. :S

It's 1 mph above the fixed penalty/driver awareness band, so that's six points, a fine of between £100 and £1,000 or a 7 - 28 day ban.

I know it's easy for me to say but wait to see about points and fine , hopefully plod will be lazy and sting you the minimum - 3 points and £100. Think if it's anything else it has to go to magistrate court and according to the news there's a backlog of around 350,000 cases , I hope so ,keep me fingers crossed for you.

Edited by DAZ
Addition
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DAZ said:

I know it's easy for me to say but wait to see about points and fine , hopefully plod will be lazy and sting you the minimum - 3 points and £100. Think if it's anything else it has to go to magistrate court and according to the news there's a backlog of around 350,000 cases , I hope so ,keep me fingers crossed for you.

I think the "manned equipment" means a van or plod with a gun. 

Maybe it's a sign to save the money and not build a turbo bike but buy a 125 instead?

9 minutes ago, imago said:

I think the "manned equipment" means a van or plod with a gun. 

Maybe it's a sign to save the money and not build a turbo bike but buy a 125 instead?

Yeah like I said North Yorkshire doesn't do fixed cameras, it'll be a van, my mate Andy always sprayed chain lube on his number plate ,leaving the plate illegible rode round for a couple of summers till an actual police car pulled him over and made him wipe it clean after he swore blind that he hadn't noticed it after his kids had cleaned the bike for him ....  Build the turbo, never gonna regret that, but in your dotage you'll be thinking " I wish I had built it " :D

Edited by DAZ
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DAZ said:

Yeah like I said North Yorkshire doesn't do fixed cameras, it'll be a van, my mate Andy always sprayed chain lube on his number plate ,leaving the plate illegible rode round for a couple of summers till an actual police car pulled him over and made him wipe it clean after he swore blind that he hadn't noticed it after his kids had cleaned the bike for him ....  Build the turbo, never gonna regret that, but in your dotage you'll be thinking " I wish I had built it " :D

Bow said on FaceBook that there was a plod with a gun standing under the price sign on a garage forecourt. I didn't clock him, obviously.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Blubber said:

I noticed him,  don't think i was passing him fast. Only time will tell :(

You'll probably get a Brexit exemption or that woman Helen will turn out to be the chief inspector's sister. :x xD

Anyway, it could have been worse. Imagine if they'd been out with the breathalyser. :stop:

• Like 3