Cafe project (kinda)

Aircooled (y)

but I do get my panties in a bunch when words are misused, they used to describe the subject matter e.g. bobber, chopper, custom, rat, etc...

...now it just appears you can use them willy nilly...from now on I’m gunna try the same with the numerical system, all my tenners are now twenties, I’m quids in already:banana:off to the for sale section to see what I can now afford, that’s if the pictures match the description or vickyvercky 

• Like 6

Everybody hold their horses, it's his bike and he likes it. I can understand why it's been done so it can go back to stock ( there's plenty of people who've dived in with the angle grinder and wished they hadn't ) and it's up and running.  Good on you mate for keeping another OSS bike on the road.

And don't,for f*ck's sake, wrap the fuggin' exhaust.

• Like 3

Amen :D

Don't scare this Newby to much ... In general the newby skin is still to soft for pure OSS sarcasm or our opinions. 

Diilute and gently rub it in...before you torch him and his project. 

Ahhh fuck this polite eco friendly PC hippy talk....  The nicest thing I can say about an "L" version is that it's functional at best

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Blubber said:

Amen :D

Don't scare this Newby to much ... In general the newby skin is still to soft for pure OSS sarcasm or our opinions. 

Diilute and gently rub it in...before you torch him and his project. 

Ahhh fuck this polite eco friendly PC hippy talk....  The nicest thing I can say about an "L" version is that it's functional at best

You had me worried there for a min, I thought you where going soft on us xD

@Mljbonedon't tap the zorst, I did it once and 6 months later there was no zorst left. It's shit ;)

Not a lover of cafe racers but each to there own, over here cafe racer been done to death like the old standard race rep bike with no fairing and twin lights and they called them a streetfighters O.o more like the rider can not ride and dropped it in the car park so called it a streetfighter to give himself so street cred xD

• Like 2
15 hours ago, wraith said:

You had me worried there for a min, I thought you where going soft on us xD

Sorry :$ 

i do have have my soft moments.... however i think the correct term is flaccid :P

snip

Sorry, totally forgot about the  Uppity eurotrash that saturated these forums between occupations.

pssst Mark it really helps if you have some self mockery to survive OSS.

and..... i have owned a Suzuki gs...L..for 2 weeks...  Worst bike i ever owned but is was cheaper than renting a motorcycle.

• Like 3