Newark Winter Classic 5/6th Jan

MeanBean49

36 minutes ago, billd said:

Paulm, have you got enough bikes for the stand now? If not I can bring my GSXR00 track bike that's painted like the TR750. It's a bit new as a 2001 but would make up the numbers if required. Let me know.

appreciate the offer.....but it's not quantity on here

Excellently put together stand Mr Morris. Nice to see different stuff, cheers

received_340209156708669.thumb.jpeg.deb7b2836e5b39bc3ef95466fa19c490.jpeg

The TR is gorgeous, the RGV, Ross's was a bit dirty but I believe he's been busy. JB's Martin and the EFs are ace. Dez's ET is going to be awesome. And Jaffa, fuck that's loud man.....

• Like 4

Well another great weekend,we had a stand full of great bikes,all of which got plenty of attention from everyone that passed through the hall. The star of the stand had to be Billd’s TR 750 Replica for me,a very  well put together and stunning to look at as well as making an awesome noise in the fire up area. Just about all the bikes went up there at some point of the weekend for the public to hear,it helps if you switch them on though.................:$ So thanks to everyone who came along with their bikes to put on the stand,hope you enjoyed it.

• Like 10

I enjoy meeting you all. Thanks Paul for letting me bring my bike, in all honesty it looked like an old wagon in that crowd. Very knowledgeable group, lots to be learned from that bunch!! Next time...……………….have fun at the Dragon rally boys!! 

• Like 4

I had a nosey at the stand, everyone looked busy so I didn't stop and say hello. I should have but I was still sore about not being able to offer my bikes on the stand - our move ended up being delayed after all.

Next year I'd like to offer up my bog stock slabby F and 1200 Bandit if I'm available and if you have space - its a good show

Guest YoshiJohnny

Met @billd at Cadwell last year, nice chap... nice bike...struggled to make it quiet lol

glad yawl had a good weekend bikes looked great and famous tellybox people interviewed some of ya too...

woooooooohooooooooooooo I KNOW THEM!!!!!

Edited by YoshiJohnny