Donington CRMC 4,5,6 August 2017

Paulm

Booking the stand and asking people to bring their bikes along is one thing...  But for people to take the time out and drive/ride there, put their bikes on the stand and be willing to spread the Oldskool lurve to the public, that's what makes the event. Thanks are due to everyone that came and participated.

(y)

• Like 8

Right what a great weekend was had, thanks to all the people that bought their bikes to put on the stand,we had an awesome display of bikes that got a lot of attention from the general public. I couldn't have done the organising without a lot of help from fellow OSS members especially @Ben Slabby,thanks a lot for your help mate especially Saturday morning when I felt a little rough to say the least!  O.o,also thanks to @Katana, @KATANAMANGLER, @vizman, @minx, @Havoc,for the guidance and help along the way,very much appreciated. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope you lot took lots of pics because I didn't! Get them up on this thread so we can all see them. 

Cheers Paul.

• Like 7