VJMC @ Donington 2016 - Photos

minx

Well thanks to the state of British road network we ended up doing nearly 700 miles in the trusty transit this weekend but it was well worth it of course. Great to see everyone again. Many thanks to @Katana and @Harry74 for organising our pitch at the show.

We had an excellent turn out  with a good spread of bikes that represented the full spectrum of OSS.  

This show was one of the first shows that we did when the site launched last year so for me it is a benchmark for the work that we have all been doing. Suffice to say OSS is well and truly back and on the rise.

We even managed to get a grown up Admin meeting in the Cafe to agree what we wanted to achieve over the next 12 months. 

A big thank you to everyone who gave up their time and or their bike to make this show our best yet.

• Like 7
Guest YoshiJohnny

Kind of.... Kid Kearsley's bike was put forward from our stand after a vote by the admins on hand....to the organizers best of show comp... they didn't pick it though...tossbags :(

So Kevs bike in effect was the best on our stand... it is a stonking bit of kit

YJ

Edited by YoshiJohnny

Best stand went to the Two stoke owners UK. They had a gold tin foil floor,bikes dangling from the ceiling, disco lights, music, sofas etc. Style over content really. The rivet counters always prevail at these events. We were proud to send Kev's bike because we thought it said most clearly what we are about.

• Like 7
Guest YoshiJohnny
Just now, vizman said:

....oss did get an honorary rendition of  'the stripper'

was that for me getting changed...?? I kept me duds on .....I don't always....

:banana: