8 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Not exactly a budget build anyway! I wonder which bit is still / remains Suzuki produced ? xD

In the video he mentioned the headlight with cowl, tail light and engine cases. Apparently minus the cases now... The frame was also "technically stock with some modifications" :D

He seemed like a nice bloke and I like his restored original 1980 bike. I have to wonder though if the sudden acceleration under race conditions causes the rider's spine to compress in the same way as those of fighter pilots when they eject.

6 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

I guess you don't get sarcasm ;)

Wasn't quite sure.. second language you see.

Anywho, cool dude that Brock fella. Really into it and running a company, rare combo.

9 hours ago, Duckndive said:

Did Kev break cranks Ian @Gixer1460?

Never - not one (or at least he never told me LOL) Seriously though, Kevin's was a baby motor - only 1371cc. I believe Brock's were punched out to 1500cc maybe more & so were using billet cranks by necessity. Kevin's were reworked std Suzuki and as both Ken Cooper and Big CC had fingers in his engine at various times - who knows who did the crank work. Never had a spare though unlike the ProMod !

• Like 1