bandit really that bland?

p4ddy

Guest YoshiJohnny

Well if the forums are gonna be named attempted petty offensive titles to bikes then why don't we have sh*tty slingshots and wa*ky watercooled!

or change the whole forum name to old skool sh*te...

If your gonna try and be offensive you've gotta do it to everyone!

Bandit owners seem to take it all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.... titchy cock syndrome...:D 

Bandits are NOT oldskool... though the site tolerates them as the motor is derived from their historic ancestors (which are fucking brilliant!) Some renthals and twin spots don't make them a streetfighter any more than sticking lipstick on my bull mastiff makes her a Marilyn Monroe lookalike. They were made to a budget by Suzuki, using a parts bin of stuff no-one wanted... their motors can be used to good effect and turbo'd and everything but the chassis is heavy and boingy... the new 600 at Suzuki HQ had too much sag on the forks even with the springs wound as tight as they go much to the embarrassment of the technical dudes lol...

I am not trying to be offensive.... I am in therapy..

YJ 

If Suzuki had have done the decent thing, they would have sent us these bad boys instead. Then we'd be fighting over them instead of running them down. :P

2001_GS1200SS_r-s_side_420.jpg

put all that on a slabby frame.......... very small pic ? i havent mastered putting them up yet waiting till grandkid,s come at the weekend to show me how to do it.........:S

put all that on a slabby frame.......... very small pic ? i havent mastered putting them up yet waiting till grandkid,s come at the weekend to show me how to do it.........:S

Here's a bigger pic. It's the super duper Yoshi version.B|

GS-1200-SS.jpg

• Like 2
Guest YoshiJohnny

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Spondon spoiled with badly aligned body parts... frame is lovely but it made me wince a bit

O.o

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Spondon spoiled with badly aligned body parts... frame is lovely but it made me wince a bit

O.o

was a weird idea imho, just looks like a nikel plated bandit frame unless yer close to it. cant think why people bought it over the other styles.

was a weird idea imho, just looks like a nikel plated bandit frame unless yer close to it. cant think why people bought it over the other styles.

its got all the bits of a fighter ...........but its not a gixxah fighter

Edited by Burnout
  • Like 1

I do not like bandits but rode mates 1200 mk 1 and got to say was pleasantly shocked quite liked it.

Now hes just snapped input shaft and he is sensible rider.

i now have engine to repair and really don't like it anymore and whats more using slingshot parts to repair it.

Ive gone completely wrong now.

• Like 1

Had a few bandits and I like them for the engine, once you sort out the suspension they can be good bikes to ride, got a slingshot project now, but using a 1200 engine, i liked bandits cod they were decent grunt for cheap money. Seems as tho there price are getting crazy for mk1 1200 tho