New bandit???????

Depends on the chassis - gotta remember this chassis was built 30-35 odd years ago to carry a biggish lump with maybe 100hp. Yes, an 1100/1200 fits and it could handle the stock 125hp ok but then loading a bullet with 150-160hp that can't necessarily be used effectively except in a straight line whereas the 750 is compact and good for 110+hp which could be used harder and more often to make a happier, more wholesome package - that's just my thoughts though!

• Like 2

This is true, the big 1216 engine i have is about 150hpish and i had it in my Mag 2 with no problems, and if all else fails it will fit, JUST..... But the 750 motor is so much easier to fit and everything else like pipes and stuff is a dodle, where as on the 1216 it will be soooo close to the frame!!??

I mighht get a big bore kit and some cams for it?????

:tu

16 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

This is true, the big 1216 engine i have is about 150hpish and i had it in my Mag 2 with no problems, and if all else fails it will fit, JUST..... But the 750 motor is so much easier to fit and everything else like pipes and stuff is a dodle, where as on the 1216 it will be soooo close to the frame!!??

I mighht get a big bore kit and some cams for it?????

:tu

If the 750 is easier Id run with that, as Gixer1460 says, you can potentially use more of the engines capabilities more of the time.

It also looks more in proportion to the frame.

Looking great Gary like that a lot! And I'm in agreement 7fiddy motor will be a hoot revvy and fun to ride! It's going to be a fantastic bike for sure seats are hard call mind you , your tank lends itself to smoother shorter lines more rounded proportions I'd say to a shorter stubbier style seat  just my five pennith ship mate! 

Edited by Fula28

As im a lazy sod, the carbon ducrapi seat will stay for now as its what the subby was made for and it fits properly.ish.......:tu

I shall concentrate on proper engine plates and fixing the pipes and everything correctly, get it going and ride it to see if im too big for it, :$

It is very small!!!!!!!:PO.o

this is what it looked like in 1995 when it was first done.........:)

VU9EDdl.jpg