How much bhp?

1052 bottom with 1127 balanced crank, falicon rods, wiseco 1186 pistons, jr5 cams, heavy duty valve springs, port work, rs 38's, dyna coils.  161 rwbhp on the dyno chart I put up on the original site, fuck knows where it is now but have witnesses.  154rwbhp on 3 other different dyno visits and a 140 where the operator was a twat and didn't know you had to feed on flatties.  Engines got 1246 pistons and oversize valves now but not finished building it, fucking about too much with the b12 turbo.

Any trouble fitting the crank? Thinking of doing it with a 1127F crank and outer clutch basket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My stock 1127 all original was 120 RWHP. 

After 4-1 pipe, pod filters, jet kit it made 133 RWHP.

Then it became a 1216 with web cams and RS40s - 152 RWHP.

Then with big valves - 165 RWHP

Then it was sleeved to take 1277cc and a higher lift exhaust cam got over 170 RWHP, best run was 173 HP 

DYNO_1277.pdf.

Edited by Peter

No build thread - was featured in Streetfighters mag - was built a fair few years ago and had a Mitsubishi hybrid turbo when they were 'state of art' - I'd deffo have a BB turbo now. It never achieved the target it was built for so there is more if I can get motivated again!

what did you originally aim for?

• 2 months later...