Scavenge Pump,what you using?

8 hours ago, Duckndive said:

Is that one from Tomaz on Faceache ? 

Yes, I got it of another site member. Have one of his earlier ones on my Harris. It's only pit bike oil pump in these you can get for a tener of the bay. He does use those emtes ones on busa cases. IMG_20231002_202731.thumb.jpg.b8a22e6f5e52a9e9e946e6bd243c79d8.jpg IMG_20231002_203029.thumb.jpg.fabbcfbb1f4fad8b008c347ed21eb5e7.jpg

Edited by clivegto
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Joseph said:

Interesting kit.

Do you remember the approximate diameter of the outer pump gear ? 

If its all to scale and thats M10 it looks like a mere 22-25mm ?

That said what quantity of oil is expected to be shifted by a turbo scavenge pump ?

Sounds about right without digging it out.

3 hours ago, peter1127 said:

Bought the scavenge bit from Tomaz too 2 weeks ago, just got delivered. Looks and fits good, didnt run it yet. I understood he had health issues compromising delivery this summer. Cant speak for other cases but he responded me swiftly on messenger  and I got my stuff quickly. 

Damn, you were lucky one!

I ordered mine on 5th of july and he sent it on 18th of september. During that time he responded 3 times that it has been sent, but never provided tracking code. That was very strange behavior.

Communication with him is very minimal, sometimes it would take him a month to send response to your message.

2 hours ago, Baron said:

Damn, you were lucky one!

I ordered mine on 5th of july and he sent it on 18th of september. During that time he responded 3 times that it has been sent, but never provided tracking code. That was very strange behavior.

Communication with him is very minimal, sometimes it would take him a month to send response to your message.

Did you receive it?