Katana wallpaper

• 2 months later...

" The completed bike is now one of the fastest street-legal Katanas in the world "

Yeah, righto.

Shittiest oil cooler install I've seen in a while - and the fit of the carbon shark fins and headlight surround are a bit shite.

Not a bad looking thing, but it's pretty hard to make a kat look shit if you leave the bodywork alone.

That is a very bad render, id ya can remotely call rendering! Look at the rear s

Paddock stand. Looks like its floating below the axle. Why would pick the bike up on the rear axle? Not that there is anything touching?   The headers dont fit in the head!!! Very bad, bad, bad.

Dont fool the oss brigade. .

Would be awesome if it were real tho.

It's not a render, but there's been some crappy photoshopping (Ohlins fork sticker that's not in any of the other photos, removal of backgrounds with false shadow).

The stand has a pair of rubber coated pegs that pick up underneath the adjuster blocks - I've got a stand that works similarly.

It's clearly never been ridden - chain is miles too fucking tight. Anyone else notice the carb rubbers are up the shit?Carb spacing might be wrong - looks a bit like what happens when you try to fit WN-WP GSXR Carbs to an air cooled bike, but may have just been done to get the carbs to sit lower for some reason.

Whoever built it has just gone a a bit feral on japan.webike.net and bludgeoned it all together.

That Speedjunkies Kat is just amazing.

It's like same as when you first saw the original Kat, 

Boom ! Here's what the future can be.

Having said that, who was it, Andy Sparrow (maybe) in Bike, Bloodrunners.

Life intimating art.

Sorry about that, I was that effected by the picture, that I came over all arty, farty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...