Donington 6th/7th August

Katana

10 minutes ago, Rsvfletch said:

Sorry guys but I might have to miss this one. I managed to end up in hospital last week and I doubt I'd be able to get my bike in the van. May be well enough to come up to say hello but it'd be spectating only. 

sorry to hear that mate, get well soon

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny

2 hours ago, Rsvfletch said:

Sorry guys but I might have to miss this one. I managed to end up in hospital last week and I doubt I'd be able to get my bike in the van. May be well enough to come up to say hello but it'd be spectating only. 

buggeration man... get well soon...

9 hours ago, Rsvfletch said:

If you can get someone to put it in the van we can unload it at Donnington Steve,get well soon.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Rene EFE said:

Right, If i were to come, it would be by plane. Is there somebody who could bring a spare tent/airbeds/sleepingbags? GF might possibly tag along; she doesn't get out much :) 

I can sort you out Rene. I have the van. Let me know if you're definitely coming and I will pack accordingly.

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 27/07/2016 at 10:16 PM, KATANAMANGLER said:

Do we have a definative list of the bikes that will be showing  @Katana Dave?

On 29/07/2016 at 10:48 AM, Paulm said:

Me,Ross,Chappo,me cousin Dave with his bandit motored EFE,Stu Bodycote,there that's started the ball rollin for you Dave/Scott

me with the Lockhart tat

13 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

going down Friday afternoon...

We'll be there Friday tea time (ish) bringing some Lancashire hot pot (well if bubba is packing his Cumberland sausage, we don't want to feel left out!) :D ...save us a grassy spot for t'big tent.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FOD said:

We'll be there Friday tea time (ish) bringing some Lancashire hot pot (well if bubba is packing his Cumberland sausage, we don't want to feel left out!) :D ...save us a grassy spot for t'big tent.

Now I certainly wished I was there...