Deja Vu

Just been for the first ride on this after sorting it out....  What a HOOT, haven't ridden a bog standard GSXR for years, my knees ached just looking at it, but i bent my old bones into shape and did 30 miles round the Trowbridge GP circuit :):)

What a laugh... Yes its big and heavy and got a ridiculous riding position for a 6.2  fat bloke, but it goes like a hairy bear and is fun fun fun...:tu
And it just like all the gsxr's i had yeasr ago, as soon as I set off it went on reserve,, Fek :$:$

So do I keep it or sell ito.O

Im off for a lie down now   ;)

DSCF1155_zps9ma1hbgh.jpg
DSCF1157_zpsi5exsft2.jpg
DSCF1156_zpslji9toxy.jpg

• Like 7

I'm for keeping the hugger, they look pretty good and do a fantastic job of keeping the crud from the battery box/shock/linkages area.

If the Akra is close to the price of your bike, I'll give you a grand like yesterday !!

I've got an Akra system (had a different end can), fitted now with a Quill carbon can - I picked the system up 2nd hand for £250 and the suitable can was £50, so not bad.

Well if ya don't keep it you will in the not too distant future walk off into the woods and shoot ya self in the foot. Defo keep the hugger. White wheels well if you like cleaning them every 5 seconds go for it but on your bike I would get the spare wheels you have powder coated in a dark gun metal or black.

For the zorsts I would take the whole system off and pack them away in the garage to be sold as gold later, to the anorak piece of mind genuine sump plug washer restoration brigade. I would then get a cobra speed pro system for it, yep they still make them in Germany and available on eblag too wotsit number is  231902231626  for information purposes or you can look up speed products on googlies or www.speedpro.de. Then I would fit a dynojet stage 3 kit with k&n dual filters, you will become addicted to the sound the standard carbs make when the have the stage three fitted with the dual k&n's as you hit the power. Absolutely loved that sound when I had standard carbs on mine.

Howdy fbob

• Like 1