Me old 'arris bitza

Loving the spokes, just tried to PM you about an alternative,  but rules say No.

Has anybody else spotted this.

http://www.isrbrakes.se/products/hubs/13-026.shtml

What's the story on the Talon  Hubs then, I want to hang one in the back of a project that I'm working on.  How is it for cush drive?

No idea bout talon hubs apart from they are fookin' expensive, a twin disc hub was nearly £400 on its own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those ISR hubs are 8,880 Swedish kroner for a rear with cush drive, I think that's £870 pounds But I could be wrong.... thsi is why I used triumph wheels much cheaper but still expensive:S

I agree with Gary aftermarket hubs  are very expensive :(, but having looked into this for another bike there is other alternatives out there you just have to do your homework.

And in most cases you'll end having to make or get made custom sized spacers and such. 

Edited by kiwi
yes

I agree with Gary aftermarket hubs  are very expensive :(, but having looked into this for another bike there is other alternatives out there you just have to do your homework.

And in most cases you'll end having to make or get made custom sized spacers and such. 

I have some experience of custom spacers etc. I'm planning on making everything QD on the project that I'm in the planning stages of, though QD might be a little limited as I'm not gonna go bending out a swingarm just for shits and giggles. Certainly it'll all be on captives, not just ones that pop into the wheel bearing seals, plus cups and ramps to make life easy.

Devon Rim company are listing Talon Triumph hubs at quite a bit less than that. I'm kinda planning on getting the hubs mounted first, sorting the brakes properly and then building the rim and spoke set later to spread the costs a bit.

The triumph thunderbird hub is £250 with no discs or anything,  so with discs and vat its  well ovef £400, i got the complete twin disc thunderbird front for £295 from Eblag, i made all the spacers a d fitted non standard hond* wheel bearings to fit theR1 spindle, vfr discs were £80ish.? The rear was the really expensive bit, Doug at devon wheels built it, loverly job:tu

• Like 1