Me old 'arris bitza

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally got it all back together and fired up today, and fek my old boots, its still smoking!!! >:(

Not much at all now, but still more than it should. Bastard thing, this will teach me never to ignore my own advice and not do things on the cheap.... Bugger,,, I might just throw the whole thing in the canal and buy a jetski:S:S

So what to do now, refit the standard b12 engine, spend a pile of cash on new 81mm pistons and rings or stick the flowed head on the b12 engine and see what that dose. fekin' motorbikes!!! I'm grumpy now and going to the pub............................................

So after a days ignoring it and hoping it will fix itself when I'm not looking, I fired it up again, and yes its still smoking........Arse......:S

so time to pull the whole fekin thing apart again and refit the bog standard b12 engine. :(:(:(

I'm sure the engines in this harris are jinxed.o.O

I'm just off to find a wall to bang my head against:tu

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • 4 weeks later...

Right after ignoring it for a few weeks I bought a load of London pride and spent until 1 am last night getting it back together, luckily I dint get it in upside down or anything daft:D

I'm getting quite adept at fitting the engine on my own now;)

But I must complain about Yoshimura build quality!!! ive only had my coffee mug for 6 years and the handles fell off:/

DSCF0923_zpsp1wsycyn.jpg

DSCF0924_zpsrv9vc39e.jpg

DSCF0925_zpsaoybnyyd.jpg

DSCF0926_zpsoucqpw5w.jpg

DSCF0931_zpszhh3kugj.jpg

DSCF0933_zpsfmdywhht.jpg

• 2 weeks later...