And so it begins

Built quite a few bikes over the years from Z1R 1440 with twin webbers  Kats through Gsxr 1100 turbo to big note turbo and supercharged Busa’s 

been toying with a  Gia/ Spondon KAT for a while called down 6 weeks ago and they were closed……. We all know why now

so I bought a Kat frame and bodywork 3 weeks ago got it home and prepared for the build. The idea being to build a restomod with a turbo Gsxr motor.

all was going to plan then i heard of a brand new Martek frame kit for sale .F@k it change of plan againCollected during the week

need a new bike bench due to other unfinished projects here it is

IMG_3278.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

• Like 11
On 2/3/2024 at 9:04 PM, Ragerover said:

Built quite a few bikes over the years from Z1R 1440 with twin webbers  Kats through Gsxr 1100 turbo to big note turbo and supercharged Busa’s 

been toying with a  Gia/ Spondon KAT for a while called down 6 weeks ago and they were closed……. We all know why now

so I bought a Kat frame and bodywork 3 weeks ago got it home and prepared for the build. The idea being to build a restomod with a turbo Gsxr motor.

all was going to plan then i heard of a brand new Martek frame kit for sale .F@k it change of plan againCollected during the week

need a new bike bench due to other unfinished projects here it is

IMG_3278.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

Dam thats a sexy frame thou., luv the brushed look. I think polished frames have had their day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate.

just seen your frame very nice (y)

I’ve got a Martek pikes peak that I’m building, my first build. Hopefully picking the engine and a few other parts from mark on Saturday.

might need to pick your brains and ask for help at some point if you don’t mind.

cheers 

paul