Front ends?

Hi guys,

Been searching and searching, and can't find anything decent to throw in my 750et, currently got a b12 MK1 in it and was looking for something more adjustable and possibly longer or same height but would like to stay rwu and cannot find anything.

CheersĀ 

5 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

what about a stepped top yoke ? its possible to weld two together and then slide the forks down.Ā 

I know you can buy a CNC yoke that drop the forks down but unfortunately that doesn't help with adjustability, I've got yss springs in them too but just want some more adjustability if possible

2 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

600 SRAD fully adjustabel, home made stepped yoke length 755mm.:tu

MplzmZp.jpg

Ā 

63snTU8.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

QHlo6Ax.jpg

That would be really handy but aren't blandit 12 forks 770mm? If so It would grind out even more, or could you make a taller yoke if that makes sense?

3 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Ah right just read your post properlyĀ 

yes b12 are 770mmĀ 

I donā€™t know about adjustability but when I stupidly raced my b12 I had the forks revalvedĀ and sprung forĀ my weight the difference was night and dayĀ :tu

Is it much hassle to get them done and set up? Also anyone know how long thundercat forks are? There adjustable and they could be long enough as I believe the clip one were on top of the yoke?

Went to Harris recently to get my frame repaired and asked about some Ohlins forks. They said 'why pay for Ohlins, get a set of recent forks, get them modded with a cartridge kit and they will be as good as Ohlins.' Just saying that most recent forks can be made much better with a decent up-grade kit on them. But you pays your money you takes your pick. Still love a set of the gold ones on the front of the bike tho.(y):D

2 minutes ago, Wagola said:

Went to Harris recently to get my frame repaired and asked about some Ohlins forks. They said 'why pay for Ohlins, get a set of recent forks, get them modded with a cartridge kit and they will be as good as Ohlins.' Just saying that most recent forks can be made much better with a decent up-grade kit on them. But you pays your money you takes your pick. Still love a set of the gold ones on the front of the bike tho.(y):D

Don't know if you'd call 25 year old bandit forks new? Also don't want to go USD as it doesn't look right in my opinion, but I see where there coming from

35 minutes ago, Stewart750 said:

Don't know if you'd call 25 year old bandit forks new? Also don't want to go USD as it doesn't look right in my opinion, but I see where there coming from

Not sure that I'd call 25 year old forks recent either !! The point I was trying to make is that most 'recent' forks can be vastly improved with a cartridge kit.

2 hours ago, Wagola said:

I kind of get where they're coming from but I could stretch to selling a vital body organ to get my hands on a pair of RWU black ohlins:x