slabbie Fuel Tank, Frame

Evening 

I have been offered 2 frames to start my project off, 1 x 1100 slabbie 1 x 750 wn-wr The only problem I have to consider first is tanks , Tanks seem expensive for both even Double the price of the frames and nearly the price off a 12 Bandit engine which its going to run ( forced induction turbo or supercharged ) It helps working in a well know Diesel engine manufacturer R&D department. What shall I do ??? pondering waiting on a more built up chassis coming along??

Thoughts anyone 

2 minutes ago, slabbyfaceddean said:

Evening 

I have been offered 2 frames to start my project off, 1 x 1100 slabbie 1 x 750 wn-wr The only problem I have to consider first is tanks , Tanks seem expensive for both even Double the price of the frames and nearly the price off a 12 Bandit engine which its going to run ( forced induction turbo or supercharged ) It helps working in a well know Diesel engine manufacturer R&D department. What shall I do ??? pondering waiting on a more built up chassis coming along??

Thoughts anyone 

I have a chopped rear subframe bandit frame if it helps you???

14 minutes ago, slabbyfaceddean said:

Evening 

Thoughts anyone 

Well a supercharged  blandit motor that runs on chip shop oil would be original. Do that. (y)

750 frame sounds like water boiler, so fitting a Blandit motor would be a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Dying to start my new build  been looking for a frame or chassis for a while . Found a sweet chassis, everything I need to start my build. . It is 92 750 frame with k4 forks and slingshot arm. K series shock and wheels. 89 1100 front fairing, 92 750 tail and tank. Front subframe is modified to fit newer frame and k series steering damper. Frame is modified to fit 1100 engine.  Problem though its in Finland.......... Anyone driving passed Finland soon...