Bikini Fairing

What do we think of this, when I bought my GS several years ago it came with a effective but butt ugly predator fairing. Now days it has B12 headlight but am getting blasted by the wind far too much, after searching about I've decided on this which I will fit in the winter. Got a choice of finishes but at least this goes with anything and gives me a high speed rest B|

simpson%20warrior.jpg

• Like 1

Just as well I havent bought it yet KM :D The old Predator allowed me to push it a bit more before head wanted to leave shoulders (130+) now in its naked state the complete torso wants to leave (100+) Maybe I should just slow down (not) 9_9 Renthal bars dont help much as they are a bit wider than stock but underarms stay fresh :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just as well I havent bought it yet KM :D The old Predator allowed me to push it a bit more before head wanted to leave shoulders (130+) now in its naked state the complete torso wants to leave (100+) Maybe I should just slow down (not) 9_9 Renthal bars dont help much as they are a bit wider than stock but underarms stay fresh :)

Ha Ha Ha! yer big Gurl! I didn't need a rev limiter on my old Kawazuki .......drag bars + turbo + no protection meant 155 was as fast as it would ever go before I got blown off the back - think 18 stone parachute! xDxDxD

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

have a number of options here.

10848591_893654327333708_573342665555384

or perhaps given it mounts straight to a bandit headlight... and has an amusing sticker on it :)

1292818_644464972252646_689123424_o.jpg?

or if going for full protection with major frame making headache..... but maximum chip shop points.

11060044_951671228198684_360821275875509

PM me or email using the taggy thing that I do not know how to work and we can discuss.

I am located in Ashford Kent so I doubt to far from you.

Mark

• 1 month later...