New bandit???????

On 06/08/2017 at 10:45 AM, fatblokeonbandit said:

So got up early, out with the bandit 1200 motor in with the 750, is there more room, yes,:tu the carbs dont need to be taken apart to fit them and theres more room for the pipes, but then filters still, touch.?? is it worth having teh smaller engine??? Not sure.O.o

zwsuPCc.jpg

Im and idiot, i fitted the 36mm mikkeys to try then and they a=went straight in, I forgot i hadn't fitted the alternator!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cant get the carbs in or out whist the alternators in there.:(

Bugger,,,,,,,looks like i m ight need to find a set of flatties and see if it makes things easier.?????O.o

One step forward 3 fekin backwards.....

• Like 1

Not a bad idea, Gary try power screen or 11 slabbie son , As way cheaper than 750,vm -29,s although you can bore 29,s to 33 mm and they work ace on 750 motor as I'm dam sure you know already.

11, tin tops. 162513227494 shipmate (y)

Edited by Fula28
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a look and then another,  found out the rear wheel is offset 10mm to starboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant understand that as im using the same spacers and caliper hanger that were on the 4.5 inch wheel. all ive done is swop for a 5.5 incher???

So stuck the original red 4.5 inch rear back in, and yup, thats 10mm out of lie as wel.!!! arse.

So some spacer swoping and its in the middle.:D

chain runs ok asw ell..:tu

9Km8mxw.jpg

b2ItnZk.jpg

• Like 3