The Hypothetical 7/11 Thread

2 hours ago, markfoggy said:

Tea and Biscuits chez Phase One for anybody that that is passing through, though. 

B|

Sad you haven't propose that at "Le Castellet" :P... Next time !

Great project you've ! RC30 haven't any chance !

My contribution...

1988.CYCLE.WORLD-7#11-gsxr 01.jpg

1988.CYCLE.WORLD-7#11-gsxr 02.jpg

Edited by yann7/11r

Sorry Jan, could not be at Le Castellet, real world was having a go at breaking me.

Spa is all good though. Apologies to all, I left my camera at home this weekend so photos of P1 bike winter development looked like this when I extracted them from my phone.

1_zpsqvrzyklw.png

Not good enough :LOL:

Oh and can we stop posting links to a bike that would have struggled to qualify in any European event. I'm hoping to get a more cultured effort out of the door.

Back on this again, anybody know anything about gearbox ratios on the 11's. The F obviously has a different spline on the clutch end of the input shaft, but I'd like to know id the gear clusters are compatible with the rest of the shaft. Anybody who has a manual, I'd love to see the ratios themselves.

13 hours ago, markfoggy said:

Back on this again, anybody know anything about gearbox ratios on the 11's. The F obviously has a different spline on the clutch end of the input shaft, but I'd like to know id the gear clusters are compatible with the rest of the shaft. Anybody who has a manual, I'd love to see the ratios themselves.

primary reduction ratio  1.565  [72/46].  final reduction ratio 3.200 [48/15]. 1st 2.384 [31/13]. 2nd 1.631 [31/19]. 3rd 1.250 [25/20]. 4th 1.045 [23/22]. 5th 0.913 [21/23]. these are for an 1127 I believe the 1052 is the same.

@ Dunc, that's a resource. Nice One.

@ Gamma that fairing is the absolute nuts and I want one. Source please. I could build my home job around that happily.

Would be fuckin hopeless at Spa in the dark, twin lamps are a minimum.

This is Twilight,FFS.

• Like 1
On 06/05/2016 at 9:38 AM, caferacerdan said:

that fairing is sexy! plus a nice modern front end and tmr carbs i think?

K7 GSXR forks (or maybe Busa?) and Yosh MJN TMRs.

8 hours ago, markfoggy said:

@ Dunc, that's a resource. Nice One.

@ Gamma that fairing is the absolute nuts and I want one. Source please. I could build my home job around that happily.

Would be fuckin hopeless at Spa in the dark, twin lamps are a minimum.

This is Twilight,FFS.

Unfortunately I don't have a source - stole the pics from another forum.

• Like 1