Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show 14/15 October 2023. Done!

davecara

Well,what an awesome weekend was had,bit wet on the Friday,didn't stop us enjoying ourselves in the bar though:D,the amount of people stopping to look and chat about the OSS bikes on show was great,bloody loads of them over the weekend,great company as usual,one of the best show weekends I have done over the last 12 years or so with OSS.Thanks to all that bought a bike along to show.

• Like 1
  • davecara changed the title to Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show 14/15 October 2023. Done!
On 10/15/2023 at 9:22 AM, Paulm said:

Caught in the act:D20231015_085715.thumb.jpg.a9727b262c22a72f4528a7b03fc87270.jpg

Oops! Well I hadn't seen the bike for a few weeks xD

Had a great time. Kinda gutted I missed Friday night and Saturday...got there eventually and more importantly bike inside so we has place to sleep. Thanks for@davecaraand @Paulmfor sorting it with organisers. 

Great to catch up with some old faces. Here's to next one.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Oops! Well I hadn't seen the bike for a few weeks xD

Had a great time. Kinda gutted I missed Friday night and Saturday...got there eventually and more importantly bike inside so we has place to sleep. Thanks for@davecaraand @Paulmfor sorting it with organisers. 

Great to catch up with some old faces. Here's to next one.

Credit where it's due, considering your bike actually gets ridden and isn't one of those 'show only' jobs it looks nothing short of amazing. (y)

• Like 4