525 countershaft sprocket?

I have found a lot of websites that do have countershaft sprockets for the GS1150 but none offering a 525.

I went to the link you gave me, www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk and checked every 525 countershaft available for Suzuki’s, this is what’s listed:   DL1000, DL650, GSF650, GSR600’ GSR750, GSXR600, GSXR750, GSX650F, SV650.  Maybe one of these have the same output shaft splines as an 1100/1150 but they gave no specific fitment reference as such.                                

Of course they didn't - a 525 is certainly not a common fitment for a EFE! The majority of Suzuki's all have the same spline pattern / size. In worst case i'd buy a correct spline centre, machine off the tooth outer and match to a correct 525 tooth outer ring and weld together - if only to get correct offset which is bound to be unique.

15 hours ago, cnap504 said:

I have found a lot of websites that do have countershaft sprockets for the GS1150 but none offering a 525.

I went to the link you gave me, www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk and checked every 525 countershaft available for Suzuki’s, this is what’s listed:   DL1000, DL650, GSF650, GSR600’ GSR750, GSXR600, GSXR750, GSX650F, SV650.  Maybe one of these have the same output shaft splines as an 1100/1150 but they gave no specific fitment reference as such.                                

That is solely due to the fact that 525 is not the standard fitment for the bike, 630 is.

But that is what G1460 already said.

If GSX and GSXR gearbox sprocket splines are indeed exactly the same (I think this is so but am not 100% sure despite owning both O.o) then a Krapasaki ZX6R sprocket should work as these fit oilcooled engines and are 525 as standard. Some ZX6R sprockets have the added bonus of being offset as stock.

3 hours ago, no class said:

why 525 ? if your motor is stock.... drop the weight of your 630 chain and sprockets down to a 520 ..... it can handle the massive 125ish hp the efe puts out ;)

Just looked up RK’s 520 ZXW chain, it’s rated 9,500 lbs tensile strength and 200hp.  I just didn’t realize a 520 would work on the 1150.  Seems that it would be fine.  

Edited by cnap504