Dyno Day

Paulm

To be fair, a dyno day is always going to be dependant on good weather, and having to pay up front will always put some folk off. the answer will (probably) have to revolve around a dyno day at a specific location with a dyno in situ, the question is, where?...

Cross Brothers?

Black & White Bikes?

Motrac in Ellesmere Port?

Big CC?

7 minutes ago, zedhead said:

To be fair, a dyno day is always going to be dependant on good weather, and having to pay up front will always put some folk off. the answer will (probably) have to revolve around a dyno day at a specific location with a dyno in situ, the question is, where?...

Cross Brothers?

Black & White Bikes?

Big CC?

Agreed Dave, I’d be happy to organise one elsewhere if people will come,these events are more about the social side of things for me,meeting up with mates etc and talking shite about bikes is always good.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, zedhead said:

Cross Brothers?

Black & White Bikes?

Big CC?

Torque tune at Ollerton near Newark, Russ is spot on, and is a good cental location like RTR was.

Or Paul at Black and White is a top bloke and very proffesional, good loaction too, hes behind a traffic cafe on a good road

Cross Customs is a no imho, crap location and no AFR stuff

• Like 1

That is real shame myself and Clive were fired up for this, especially as up and running again, from a complete selfish point of view.

In past I've travelled down to PDQ in Slough Nick was complete legend, believe he retired now. Guy there now really meant to know his stuff but I have no experience of this.

3 hours ago, MeanBean49 said:

Torque tune at Ollerton near Newark, Russ is spot on, and is a good cental location like RTR was.

Or Paul at Black and White is a top bloke and very proffesional, good loaction too, hes behind a traffic cafe on a good road

Cross Customs is a no imho, crap location and no AFR stuff

Ollertons good with me ....:tu

2 hours ago, jonny1bump said:

Paul how many people you need to make it happen even if fewer number means paying more?

We need 20 really to make it reasonably cheap for everyone,(£25 each then) ,don’t worry i’ll try and organise another one.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:12 PM, Paulm said:

We need 20 really to make it reasonably cheap for everyone,(£25 each then) ,don’t worry i’ll try and organise another one.

I will be up for one next year, I agree with Zedhead that it needs to be in summer to work.

I reckon if you spoke to Russ at Torque Tune, i think he charges £40 an hour, 3 bikes are easily doable per hour and he might do a bit if discount for whole day.

• 2 months later...