Event city show

Katana

Mornin gents we have been invited to event city 24th/25th march let me know who would like to put bike on stand. 

You need to have bike there by 9 Friday night or by 10 sat morning then bike can't leave hall till 5 Sunday ya get a couple of free tickets (both days) for each bike on the stand

Mark (show bitch) will be along soon with all the details 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning all, show bitch here. So as Dave has already said, we've been invited back (despite Paulm being there last time :P) to Event City Manchester Bike Show. This is the 7th year this show has run and it's grown to a sizeable event with all the major manufacturers attending. Bikes will need to be on the stand Friday, (or very early Saturday morning) and will have to remain there until the show closes Sunday. We have in the past negotiated early release for good behaviour, but i cant guarantee this and will have to be sorted on the weekend (if at all) Everyone who came last time really enjoyed the show and hopefully we can get an even better turn out than last time. We are looking for firm Numbers in the next couple of weeks, and we will confirm how many bike we can accommdate. Drop me or Dave a PM if you fancy coming along and having a laugh with us for the weekend. Tickets will be issued by the organisers when the bikes are placed on the stand and we get 3 X 1 day tickets for 1 bike, 4 X tickets for 2 bikes and a max of 5 X 1 day tickets per person. As always, we are looking for a good cross section of OSS bikes, not just show quality machines (although those are welcome too) so drop us a message and let us know what you'e got.

• Like 2
Guest YoshiJohnny
On 02/01/2018 at 8:28 PM, zedhead said:

One day, I will make any interested parties privvy to the comments made by this particular show's organiser with regards to custom bikers. They're not very nice, and I will not be attending any of his shows. Ever.

PM me Dave... I love a good bit of diss shit.... his opinion flies in the face of the fact it brings the punters through the door

I've just had confirmation from the organisers of our place, so all things being well we've got room for around 16 bikes.  So far we've got coming

Katana's Katana (I assume)

PaulM's GSX

Havoc's EZ

Bazza's GSXR (1100 or 750J Bazza?)

Manx GP GSXR 750 racebike (brought by me)

SiBags's RGV

Funky Monk's Manx GP GSXR 1100 racebike (possibly)

John R's Katana

@Davecara, you expressed an interest?  Still want to join us?

So we still have space for a few more bikes, drop me a PM (or Katana now he's finished swanning around the US on a Harley!!!!) and let us know if you're interested in coming.  As I say, this show is getting bigger by the year, and well worth a trip, and it's a great place to showcase the site and our bikes.

Just a bit of house keeping, we've had to complete a risk assessment this year, and the only major risk is the fact that these are road going bikes and likely to contain fuel, so could I ask that we keep the fuel in the tank to a minimum, keep the H&S bods happy.  Also, if your bike has any oil leaks (20+ year old bikes, it's likely to happen to some) you let us know and we can sort a drip tray.  I'll contact you all individually in the next week or two, to give you any further instructions we have received from the organisers and it would be good if you can let me have a few specs of your bike so we can put a small sign on the bike.

Ta

Edited by Harry74