Compatable Slingshot discs

alexl

Any ideas on discs that may fit a 1991 M slingshot other than earlier later slingshot discs. The fronts are 310mm diameter, 22/23mm offset, rear is 240mm diameter, Zero offset. The ones that came with the bike look like they have been polished with a grinder! Or any good ways to sort them out.

front discs.jpg

48 minutes ago, Rene EFE said:

All slingshot disks are interchangeable

Are there any other models that can be used? (which are a bit easier/ cheaper to get hold of) I think B6/12 rear discs are the same but wasn't sure about the fronts as B12 are 320mm and slingshot are 310mm

8 minutes ago, Oilyspanner said:

Link didn't work ?

Discs that fit :

GSXR1100  -  K - WT

GSXR750  J - WS

I think RF discs are the same as B12 ones, so offset not right. There's probably a few other models around the time that used similar discs, someone else might know.

Not many slingshot discs around, so hoped some other models may fit, but not found anything yet.

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

Go on Alpha Sports or CMSL's websites, and look at their parts lists for possible matches. I have a good contact in US that does comparable part no's. Will have a look when I get home. 

Looks like it may just be slingshot only for discs. Anyone have any ideas where/if just the braking surface disc can be sourced from? Then I could drill out the old bobbins and replace just the outer.