Donington 6th/7th August

Katana

Guest YoshiJohnny
12 hours ago, minx said:

I reckon that could be really useful Rich for brewage.

truck has brew facilities... free in the hall through the day too..

:banana:

On 01/08/2016 at 2:34 PM, 370steve said:

I will also be there Fri afternoon, any OSS "landmarks" to look for?

I have never been to Donnington before! so would like to know what/where i am looking to find all the other OSS, I dont want to be driving around looking for everyone again

like i did at Cadwell O.o

Guest YoshiJohnny

I think the battle bus cammo stealth paint works a treat...

You need to enter the main entrance (on the right of the pic) and find your way so the hall is on your right.. camping is on the left (the green bit in the pic)

OSS battlebus will be there sometime mid afternoon but other folk may be there earlier..

I can't help you find me if I aint there..

donington-park-circuit-map-2012-extended-small.jpg

Can I please have a roll call/ head count for those who wish to display a bike? I just want a total number if that is possible.

So far I know of:

Me

Paul 

Ross

YJ

Kid Kearsley

Minx

Chappo

Dave (Katana)

Simbec

Bondy

Fod.

Bubba

Havoc.

370Steve

Havoc

This is just ftom looking through the thread .Are there others?

• Like 5

OK list  updated.

The reason I'm asking is that we want to avoid the stand looking like a used bike sales forcourt with bikes packed in like sardines.. Ideally we need enough space between the bikes for people to get a decent look at them and take photos etc. This is the point I was making early on. Less is sometimes more. Dave estimates roon for 20 bikes max but I dont know if we will have the fornt overspill area we had last year..  Hopefully it will be OK on the day. I just want to make sure that there are no surprises.

Yes I know I'm an uptight Nazi control freak but that's what got the site built and keeps it running so let's just call it  a neccessary evil ;)

• Like 5